Saturday, October 15, 2011

don't you remember, the reason you love me before

iSeries - The Vampire Diaries.

I'm so bored since I've nothing to rewatch so I decided to rewatch TVD season 2. think I'll watch The OC again later :))!

The Big Bad Wolf posted albums showing what other books are now available in their sale and I saw another Tony Parsons book. I WANT.

so I begged mums to take me there. at first she said she didn't want to go, so I said then I won't talk to her tomorrow :p

I give everyone the silent treatment all the time!

mummy cannot stand not talking to me. she kept asking me question and stuff and I just disregard her :p until she said okay, she'll take me there :D

works like a charm all the time :))!

There weren't as much people there this time. I looked and looked and searched and find and I couldn't find it :( AT FIRST.

after an hour passed, still no find. until I saw this blue book, I got closer and tada! one of the book I wanted - Nicholas Sparks! it was all the way at the bottom surrounded by towers of other books.

so I dig, dig, dig :D found it! one down.

another hour passed, I was tired. I looked again and again so bloody many times! then I came to a turning. Literally a turning! I turned the corner and there it is! my Tony Parson's book :))! only a few copies left.

I was then satisfied :)))!
it feels soo good finding a needle in the hay!

again, my cousin bought one luggage full. yes, and this time we brought a bigger one :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
2 countries I want to visit.
& Switzerland & New Zealand!

Photobucket
few books that was on my list.

Photobucket
only RM5! such a steal.

mommy's such a sport. hey, at least she bought a few books too :))! so happiness all over :)!

overall I've bought 19 books for RM 136 :) not bad la. last month I've bought 3 books from Popular for RM73!

Photobucket

the problem now is,
WHERE THE HECK AM I GOING TO PUT ALL THIS BOOKS?!