Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I can see it in your face, the hope has gone away

iMovie - Bridesmaids.

I've this crazy idea to try being a vegetarian for 2 weeks. I'm now on day 4 and I'm already bored of it!

I've always been curious as to how or what vegetarian eats daily so I'm now staying away from meat and seafood and fish. I mean I'm not fully vegetarian, are you crazy?!

HAHA. I'll eat whatever as long as it's not meat or seafood. "if got meat inside my food, just don't eat the meat la" is my philosophy :p

anyways, how vegetarian get protein or whatever else nutrition meat and seafood provides? now I'm always eating cereal and noodle. thank gosh those aren't non-vegetarian food!

let's wait and see if I can last the whole 2 weeks! :)

so, I have another day of holiday! can't believe it's been 5 days already! I took 2 of those days to finish my assignment.

when I have my assignment to do, I can help but to feel lazy. now when I have no assignment to do, I feel so restless and want to start on my next assignment -.- though I can't start on my next assignment before borrowing that contract law textbook from the library.

I can't wait for class. having 3 days off class feels a little weird.

hmm anyways, let's have some pictures to spice up this already-boring post :)

Photobucket
mama gave me this earlier last week :)

actually, wearing the same perfume everyday makes it so much harder to smell it while wearing it.

Photobucket
it's the travel size.
it's so small and so cute!

mini apples :)

Photobucket
went and bought capers

just to find out I don't like capers -.-
then what is those little thingy they put on top of the salmon they serve at Delicious?!


Photobucket
the one that was left 3 years in the fridge.

Photobucket
must. have. pickles!

& basil, which tastes different :s

damn Chatime man. I've been craving for it since Friday!

&& though there's one so damn near where I live, it's so inconvenient to go get it myself because then I'll have to park my car at the parking and pay $1 for like less than 15 minutes to get that drink.

I want one, and I want it now! goshdang!