Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need a hero, I'm holding on for a hero till the morning light

iMovie - Honey 2.

They shouldn't have name it a sequel when none of the original cast are in the second one. I think without the sequel name, we'll like it more because then we won't compare it to the first one.

*blogging with my PC, everything is bigger. it's giving me a headache!

anyways. I'm so proud that I've finish almost all of my upcoming assignment a week/ days before I have to submit :DD that rarely happens :p

My research methodology proposal was the one giving me so much headache! I really did not know how to write the whole paper, with all it's different chapters and such.

glad that's done :)) well, almost. sort of. whatever.

I liked doing my Business Law assignment. it is about contract law, which I find very interesting. the only problem is that I don't think I can remember all the section & sub-section & numbers for the laws.

I was hoping to find the PDF paper online, hoping there's one.

Photobucket
after so, so, so, so manyy papers.

Photobucket
finally found it.

the problem is that it doesn't state which section in the Contract Act 1950 those amendments are at.

thank gosh my uni-mate Syasha took Business Law before & she still have her old lecture notes! my law professor lecture sucks! he's notes are incomplete and insufficient.

well anyways. the boring part of my studies are over :p

picturess!

last wednesday, had replacement class at the Auditorium. we should have more classes there :)) it's so comfortable and dark. making us feel sleepy, but the good thing is that it's huge so if we still also they cannot tell :D

Photobucket
just the two of us

Photobucket
the three troublemakers

Photobucket
& the incomplete posse :)

you know, the therapeutic feeling I used to get while blogging is not there anymore. now what I'm feeling is the lost of words. I'm always stopping mid sentence to remember what I want to say or come up with any words to say.




not fun anymore :(