Tuesday, May 10, 2011

so come here, & never leave this place, perfection of your face

iMovie - From Prada To Nada.

not a bad movie. normal chick flick, but not bad.

Alexa Vega looks a little like Lux (Life Unexpected) + Annie (90210)! & I don't know what's going on but Camilla Belle looks so yellow in the movie. bad tanning.

so today, met a few new interesting people. Was in accounting class, then some of Ms. Vicky's international friends came in and invited us all to join them at this restaurant called Kennedy's in Kota Damansara.

& of course we went, guailous ask, we go! hahaa.

but before dinner time. had class alll day loong. it seems so long, but somehow time passed quickly.

Went to check me assignment marks and I'm really not satisfied with my marks. so damn low. very disappointed.

let's see.

Quantitative & Statistic Method - 47/50.
Business Management - 38.5/50 WHATTHEFRAACKK!
Personal Development & Communication Skills - 39/50 WHATTHEDOUBLEFRACKK!
Accounting - 33/40

*head shakes* I don't know who to be mad at, myself or my stupiidd lecturers..

what shocks me more is that international china students got higher than my marks! those that can't speak nor write proper english gotten much higher marks than me -.-

we were in the lecturer hall, and my previous lecturers came to busybody, while we were checking our marks. They were so shocked that we got that as our marks! they were shocked too.

Mr.Steven even asked Mr.Tee "eh why they get so low?" LOL. that's right! answer him Mr.Tee! whyy so low!

I'm going to kill my lecturers, then myself.

sucko.

so dinner! went into Kennedy's, got greeted by so mannyy guai lous/girls. hahaa. They're in this thing called The World Race where they get to go to 11 countries in 11 months. and Malaysia was their last leg before heading home.

They're there helping out as part as their activity. yeah. They have quite interesting stories. It was like a social scene in there tonight, rather than an ordinary restaurant. talked to most of them. very friendly, very nice people.

There's this one super lengchai guy but I didn't get the chance to talk to him. no one did cause he was a little shy, I think. we talked to everyone else there.

let me remember, there's Tommy, Allison, Emily, Jessica, Stacey, Robbie, Kyle and the lengchai was Cameron :)) didn't get a picture with em with my camera. only theirs. don't think I'll never get to see it though.

we'll probably go there every night just to see em lengchai's before they leave :p stalker mode : ON hahaa.

anyways!

the restaurant concept is quite fascinating. It's very American. with all the classic movie posters on the wall from Scarface to The Godfathers & old glam celebrity from James Dean to Marilyn Monroe. I really like the mural. it's from NY to DC to SF to statue of Liberty to LV to Mount Rushmore to Grand Canyon to LA! it's beautiful. (sorry, using SFs. don't know ask :p)

Photobucket
KY in Las Vegas!

Photobucket
Photobucket
meet Ms. Vicky, my accounting lecturer. beside me.

Photobucket
Nad gave us each something to hold.
I was holding her corn! heh.

Photobucket
that's Rina, Joey, the boys behind, then HY & me :)

Photobucket
partners in crime. kind of :p

Photobucket
that's the lengchai :))!

didn't take heaps of pictures because I didn't have my camera with me. I should starting leaving it in my bag again. I used to, but somehow stopped leaving it inside.


time for me to crash. I'm dead tired. tomorrow's a new day!