Sunday, May 8, 2011

you had my heart inside of your hands & you played it to the beat.

iSeries - Criminal Minds.

I think I'm watching too much of this series. I'm getting very paranoid and catty. I get scared easily..

sucko. but I can't seem to stop watching. its just too good not to catch it.

so. mumsie doodle day today.
happy mother's day to all mothers out there. you did good :)

we did everything motherly yesterday, so today we went out for a simple breakfast only. mums had a meeting to attend, she was out all day. that's all right. I had F1 to watch anyways :)

After lunch, I started cleaning my room. I find it very therapeutic. it just feels so great and freeing to wipe the dust off everything and rearrange stuffs. & occasionally, throw stuffs out.

I'm a pack rat, so throwing out stuff is kind of hard for me. I admit, I'm a hoarder.

anyways, I found a few stuffs I didn't need already. like earrings, hairbands, old necklaces, scrunchies (I use only one hair tie now). stuffs like that. old books, colour pencils, HD pencils, crayons. you name it.

hope to give it to the orphanage. they need it more than I do. I'm grateful to have the stuffs I have, I had the joy of having it, they should have a chance to feel that joy too.

Photobucket
this is when I first started to collect stuffs.

I found more and more stuffs I didn't need at every corner of my room. and not to say that my room is big!

Photobucket
this brings back memories! I remember doing that. I did my name there :D
I had a Pluto one but I think I gave it to someone..

Photobucket
haven't used a sharpener in so long.
sharpening all the colour pencils.

Photobucket
found my old marker pens! they can connect together.

Photobucket
too bad they ran out of juice.

Photobucket
found these. pretty.
my mother keeps her rubbish too!

Photobucket
I used to be a huge Winnie The Pooh fan..
who don't love Pooh, cmon!

Photobucket
loved me some Powerpuff Girls too.

I couldn't bring myself to use any of those. I loved it so much until I didn't use any of it. or coloured those colouring books..

at the end of my spring cleaning, there's 5 bags full of stuffs to give away.

hope it gives a little happiness to someone else & puts a smile on their faces for at least a day.

hmm. it wasn't smooth sailing. half way through my cleaning, the electricity went out. it's like 100 degrees out, without fan or moving air, I could have died roasted at home :p I got a little light headed, so I went into the bath tub for a looooong time.

ey, even the water was warm! no cold water at all -.-

shows how much I take electricity for granted. without it, my whole world stops. so thank youu to whoever that invented or discovered electricity. I don't know who.. the only name popping into my mind is Benjamin Franklin.

whoever you are, thank you.