Sunday, May 29, 2011

I do not mind if I die trying, took you for granted when you lifted me up

iMovie - Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows I

is that it? only 1 horcruxe found the entire movie? I feel like watching the previous movies again. I shall, one day :))!

The family - aunts and cousins and grandparents was here since Friday. the house was hopping and noisy. finally a home filled with family. I actually love my family so I don't mind being with em all day :))! too bad not all of em are here.

Dominic just got home from London & he's showing off all his properties -.- I'm so jealous okay! I got to touch a MacBook Pro for the very first time :p yes, I am a jacoon.

Photobucket
I want one thankyou very mucho :)!

Photobucket
I love the lit up keypads! gaga.

I very much want one please.

It's been two days since my holiday started and I just finished my first "summer holiday" reading of Mini Shopaholic! I hope there's going to be more Shopaholic books from Sophie Kinsella in the near future!

I went to the bookshop recently and saw another version of the Mini Shopaholic book! how the hell many front covers will there be?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I still love my copy the best!
a special best friend got it for me birthday :)

going to choose my second reading tomorrow. I have a few new books that I bought but haven't read. plus, there's a book sale in HSC & I'm dying to go! haven't had the chance to go cause noone wants to accompany me :(

they said they don't want to stand there and watch me "smell each and every one of the books I touch" -.- me and the book must have a connection before I purchase! HAHAA.

hopefully I'll be able to go tomorrow :DD! parking will be 3 bucks! that's the bummer. weekend 1 buck only but noone wants to go! pe-sha.

this holiday will be mostly about reading books for pleasure! I love reading my books. especially when the 'mood' is turned on :p! HAHAHAA.