Friday, May 27, 2011

undressed, confessed that you're still mine.

iSeries - Laguna Beach.

I've been watching season 1,2 & 3 all time long while I was doing my revisions or studying for finals. I said I would just leave everything until after finals but I just can't resist watching shows! my weakness.

thanks to my supersonic super speed, I was able to get and watched everything in the course of 3 days! LOL.

yes, my supersonic super speed is back. I don't know where it comes from and I'm not about to question it. I'm just a happy camper when it's here. It will go away if I off my connections but other than that, it'll be here :)) & it'll come back after its gone for awhile.

it was here 3 days ago, and so I've gotten all my regular series. and House season 7 :))! and The Hills, and a few movies. I've gotten 19 episodes, 3 movies and 5 full series in that 3 days. loves.

now I have so much to watch! so happy :)))!

anyways. before finals, I finally got to see Angeline's face! haven't seen it since she left Segi. that was like in September. I think. have I been seeing her after that? I don't even remember!

anyways, we went for Tutti Fruitti with Keenan too cause he was afraid to be home alone.

It was only for a short amount of time but we managed to have fun. I feel very comfortable with her, no awkward moments or anything like that. even though we haven't been hanging out, when we do, it's back to normal and we always have fun not doing anything or just doing silly things.

Photobucket
Tang Sot Sot + Chung Siow Siow.

I don't even remember how we came about to our nicknames!

Photobucket
one of the silly things we did.

I was making the 'eh eh' noise when you're trying to reach something high, & Angeline was like pffts so easy :p

Photobucket
our Sunsilk commercial. but Keenan was a very bad photographer.

Speaking of Keenan, he didn't know what the hell was that big bulky thingy Angeline took out until we told him it was a camera. he's first time touching and working a DSLR! haha. so he's pictures weren't that good cause he didn't know how it worked and how to focus.

&&& when he came out of Tutti Fruitti, Angeline & I were talking, we talked for awhile then I realised that Keenan was posing up there. LOL. he posed for so long while we talked. super fella! he never fails to make me laugh. He'll have lots of girlfriends in the future, I'm sure!

Photobucket
The adventurists boy. staring Keenan!

Photobucket
I love you :)

Photobucket
peace out.