Thursday, May 26, 2011

so I'll stay instead, I'm never gonna leave this bed.

iMovie - The Tourist.

watched it at Elyza's! we kept laughing for all sorts of reasons. its a little 'oooh' movie! cause I'll always 'ooohh' when I watch it. All those French guys or whatever agents they are, looks so alike but different in some ways. when Ely told me its the same person in a different scene, I'll be like really?

lol. they're faces are so forgettable and common that I don't even remember. sorry.

anyways.

Photobucket

the journey leading up to my semester 2 finals. It was hell week, but I guess I did alright. I'm just glad that my assignment marks was very close to the passing marker. I just had to do a little extra in my finals to assure I can ace em.

PDC was alright. I liked the scoring marks. 2 marks for 1 question answered. that wasn't bad. I felt what hardworking feels like. when I opened the paper, I knew I studied every one of those questions. so I was glad.

Business Management can suck it. I went out earlier. I didn't bother to do well in that paper. at least I answered it all with bottom line answers :p I didn't bother explaining more or give more examples.

QSM conquered me. I thought I was going to conquered it but unfortunately. Some questions that we hadn't even learn came out. I was like what the hell has she been teaching us!? I underestimated the hardness of the paper. but at least I answered it all :)

Financial Accounting :) I came out at 10.30am when the paper started at 9am. I did all 5 questions, double checked. plus, I did those long questions like the ledgers and journals and financial statements. I guess with accounting, I'll just put my head down and everything I know flows out like water onto the paper.

Photobucket
I like my notes now :p

I'm so glad finals are over babeh. ohyeah. it's time for a little time to myself after hell week with assignments then straight to finals. though my hardwork will pay off, right?

Segi is crazy with its renovations and stuff. I don't even know what the hell are they making of Segi. everywhere is restricted, everywhere is being 'plastic surgery-ed"

but it was so nice that the carpark is always empty this few weeks cause a few courses are on their break. back September, we'll be fighting for a spot again.

Photobucket
check it. it was 10 plus and not one car! awesome.

I'll be back really soon Zhee Yi. don't miss me too much (you won't cause you never pick up my calls) & walk the whole Segi please, not just to class! you'll figure out all the short-cuts :))!