Saturday, May 7, 2011

this is more than goodbyes, when I look into your eyes..

iMovie - Thor.

Amazing movie! if you haven't catch it yet, trust me, you would want to. Biggest regret of your life if you don't watch :)

It was amazingly amazing. that's all.
& Chris Hemsworth. that's really all you need to know :p

the past few days has been "swoosh". I can't even remember what I did the past week now. I'm very very blur! very out of it. I was arguing about something, but somehow my blurry-ness made me agree with what I was arguing to disagree. or something like that.

whateves. hopefully I can snap out of it and keep me head straight for my finals. yes. I'm taking my finals very seriously - unlike SPM. I was childish then. this time, I'm going to graduate with first-class honors! pfftss :p promised me mums that she's getting her money's worth.

HAHAHAHA. ohyeah.

speaking of mums and money. she's seriously the mother shopaholic! no wonder I had the shopping craze in December last year. the only thing is I had an excuse - Christmas. she doesn't. it's her daily routine to spend money!

I told her, the more she spend, the more my allowance will be :) heh. I'm going to be rich as she gets poor. heh.

A few nights ago, she asked me to go Chinatown with her, oh sure! I get to have some roasted chestnuts. loves man. so she was hunting for longchamp for her auntie clients in Sabah. oh sure! I told her -

if she ever takes it out here in Kuala Lumpur, imma burn it. seriously! there's one pretty pretty one for her to use, she wants to use a fake one?! really?! no wayy. I totally hid hers until she has to go Sabah :p

I got myself a make-up bag for 10 bucks :))! total bargain. now all I have to do is get some make-up stuffs to fill my make-up bag! haha. my most prized make-up possession - my liquid eyeliner!

Photobucket
its so sofftt!

I've been visiting Lauren Conrad's thebeautydepartment.com website, and I'm so tempted to try the tutorials that has been posted. especially the curled hair one.

what else.. I think my brain has been set to ice. I can't think of the stuff I've done the past few days. gaa.

ooh, one thing is very clear! I've a new found love for Maroon 5! I'm on the brink of obsession.



Maroon 5 is love.
Adam Levine is one sexyy beast :))!