Thursday, November 4, 2010

I said no more teachers and no more books

iMovie - Takers
wowza Mr. Paul Walker!

I don't think its a good movie but I liked it anyhow :p how can you not like a movie when Paul Walker, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy are all staring in it, right?

thought the script was pretty witty. the dialogs were actually quite funny without it being too obviously funny, which I also like :)

hello, it's already November yo!
I'm already speechless. like whaaaaat!


so what have I been doing lately? oh I'll tell you! .... but I can't really remember right now. HAHA. I don't even remember what day it is today, let along tell you what I've done on the days itself.. HAHAHa whaaaaaat?!

oh let me tell you one thing I've never done before ever in my life, until now. I stayed up all day and night trying to finish up my assignments! it was intense! I was up for more than 26 hours the day before yesterday! wows.

Well, I have to say it was all worth it after what my classmate told me. I hope what he said will stick! he told me he saw my given marks and it was 40 something over 50! so thank gosh.

not only am I happy, I'm thankful for having such nice lecturers! omg, the spaz that I am, I called out the wrong lecturer's name!! YES. and on top of that, I was a nervous wrack! I've got the can't stop shaking and can't speak properly when all eyes are on me syndrome! I've seriously got the public speaking phobia!

I hate presentations, especially when its an individual one. so I'm glad that's done! but but but man oh man! I've been up for 1 whole day! that's super amazing.

I still have 2 more assignments to hand in then I'm done :))! I really, really hate assignments! I would rather sit for 100 exams than to do 1 assignment. I would rather read an original french novel (even though I don't know french) than to do 1 assignment.

anyways, enough of my ramblings :)

One day, I don't remember which day it was. I think it was the weekend or Monday. anyways, went alll the day to Klang to eat bak kut teh in the morning! who eats bak kut teh in the mornings! well, apparently me and plenty more people do! the place was jam packed! I almost puked after eating. bluk.

plus, it wasn't that good either! anyways, since we were there and we were near iCity, we took a turn in and checked it out. we did more like a drive through iCity.. mums wanted to go there a couple of months ago, she wanted to know what's all the hype about. now she knows :)

I've gots to say, I must praise my iphone camera, & my skills! HAHA for taking non-blurry pictures while the car was still moving and through the glass window! I didn't think it would have turned out like that while taking them cause it was too bright and the screen was dark.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

my iphone camera is capturing quite nice pictures lately ;p

after that we went for a movie :))!

speaking of movies, went DVD shopping that other day and bought tons of quite old movies. movies that I have on VCD and movies I've lost!

haven't had the chance to watch them though. haven't you heard, I'm quite the busy bee lately ;p HAHAHA!

Photobucket
I'm so gonna get the entire box set one day! I have it on burned CDs but its not the same!




hmm. my brain is really not working tonight. its not forming correct sentences. so I'm just gonna post up some pictures to share :)

Photobucket
heh, during some one's economic presentation!

Photobucket

check out ky's marketing textbook -.- you'll faint and have bruises when I hit you with it!
I told her, trust me, looking at it that thick, you won't even want to open it!
Its like the mommy book compared to my baby book!


Photobucket
I had the hardworking bug one night so I decided to tag the chapters! it was quite fun actually! wish I had more textbooks to tag! :p

Photobucket

here's my holy bible of marketing :))! some chapters are totally underlined. I'm so loving it! thanks to the bunch of sweet girls that took the time to look through the original thick book and narrowed the chapters down. and thanks to HY for borrowing me her copy to photostat :)


oh speaking of KY, check this out!!

Photobucket
my index finger is as long as her pinky!!! (is that how we spell our last finger, pinky?)
its either her fingers are super long or my fingers are superr duperr short! mymy!




heh. next post pretty soon,
so keep pressing that refresh button there :)