Sunday, November 7, 2010

lets' have a toast for the scumbags, everyone of em I know.

iMovie - The Social Network.

it really pulls you in. It's an amazing movie. its nice to know how Facebook was created and who was behind it.

The ending however feels a little unfinished. it feels incomplete. oh my &&&

ANDREW GARFIELD :DD
wowza baby

I'm so glad Monday is coming :)) It feels so weird not being busy or having to rush anything this weekend. I've been pretty busy this couple of weekends and I've been having so much to do but this week I only had 2 days of classes and no homework or anything else to do.

so, it was pretty boring. I've been catching up on my movies and tv shows. it feels weird, its making me feel a little useless :p haha!

hmm I was watching Friends THS and I'm so glad that none of the cast members left the show. It wouldn't have been Friends anymore if one left. That's what I love about having the original cast from start to finish.

It wouldn't be the show that we loved if even one of the cast left. like One Tree Hill or Grey's Anatomy. Its so different isn't it - compared the first seasons and the current season.

take Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars and Charmed.. all original cast are still there, till the end. that what makes it so awesome :D

&&& out of context, I heard that Lucas and Peyton will be back for the last few episodes! I'm hoping that's true!

I really hate The CW! they're canceling both One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected! it's both awesome shows and they're canceling it -.- stupiid.

anyways. I got some spare time this week so I got to read my book :)) like finally!

Photobucket

oh & on that note, I was channel surfing and The Hills was on -then I remembered I haven't watch the last 2 episodes. It feels different to watch it after reading the book. Now I know why sometimes they filmed nonsense or why sometimes they can't drop other celebrity's name and such.

grr. so. I'm bored with being bored. I wanna do something! I wanna go class :))! I wanna see my classmates!




Formula One weekend baby :)
I'm always happy forg F1 weekends!