Tuesday, November 16, 2010

if love is an ocean wide, we're swimming in the tears we cried

iMovie - Armageddon.

I cried so much while watching it -.- Its a WOW movie but I didn't like the got problem- problem solved -next problem - problem solved -another problem and so on..

& why must all heroes have to sacrifice! bluk.

Last weekend, we took CoffeeCup for his grooming session :) gosh, we waited for almost 4 hours for him to finish being pretty :p

he's now so soft and fluffy like a cotton ball :)

Photobucket
this is him before

Photobucket
him 4 hours later

during that 4 hours, me and mums went over to Jusco Kepong to have lunch and walk around, but apparently there's no place to even walk around. so we had lunch and head back to the pet store.

A lot of people says that Kepong got lots of nice food to eat but non-Kepong people won't know where to go! so most non-Kepong people are missing out! haha. I need a tour guide when I'm there :p

two of the puppies in the pet store fascinates me! its true that big dogs and little ones are like best friends! its so cute to actually see then being so playful :)

Photobucket
hes so cute! trying to drink his water from the top!

Photobucket
super huge puppy! yes, shes still a puppy!
she had ear surgery :s

Photobucket
so cute! :))

Photobucket
aww! they should be in the same household! I would love to see them always together.
sucks that they'll be separated.


Photobucket
heh the other dog wants to go over!

Photobucket
CoffeeCup cutting his fur! heh

okay, okay enough of that cute little fur ball. okay okay fine maybe just one more! I can't resist!

Photobucket
heh
he knows that hes cute so he'll love to pose!


seriously, enough about him :)) sorry!

Todayy, went to class but apparently class was canceled! and I'm the only one blur enough to come! HAHA. me lecturer already told us that there's no class, and we already had our replacement class but I'm still a blur case, still went to class!

when I reached, I was like "eh where's Yau?" the guy is always the first one in class. so when I didn't see him inside, I got all panicky and I realised there's no class -.- Thank gosh Keng Yee stays in the hostel or else I won't know where to go! HAHA. sorry KY for interrupting your beauty sleep! you're the best :)

Photobucket
Starbucks?

Photobucket
cool photo editor! why is it only an iPhone app ;(

Went out the door at 8 AM, came home at 8 PM! its kinda tiring! and I intended to come home and study straight after class, but that didn't work out! Went over to OU with the classmates for a movie :)) my very first time going out with college mates!

I didn't hang out much with my foundation classmates. they're nothing compared to my current degree class mates :)

anyways. thank gosh tomorrow's a holiday! I know that now :) do not go class tomorrow Jeanette! ahaha. knowing how blur I am, I just might!

I'll be home tomorrow doing my extra marketing notes :) exams is just 3 weeks away and I really wanna score good for this paper! I love marketing and I don't want to let myself down, or my lecturer, cause I like him too :)! he's one of the best. I wish all lecturers were like him. focused on educating us, doing what's best for us.

Also also, I've finished my group IT coursework! it feels so good handing in the end product :) doubt we'll get full marks but whatthehell. all my bloody, sweat and tears are inside! Thanks Nip for waiting for me to finish it before handing everything to our lecturer.

Photobucket
tada :))
we were going for simple yet elegant. succeed?