Sunday, November 14, 2010

no time for losers cause we are the champions of the worldd!

November 14th, 2010.
today's a good day! today's a good good day!

I'll say more later but now, I need to ramble.
so here's me rambling.

I don't know if I'm old school or what but I'm certainly one that hates changes! I hate it when someone comes along and touch my stuff. I hate it even when my maid comes to my room and pick up something to wipe! I hate people touching my stuff, bottom line!

and I really hate it when my mum comes into my room and start moving stuff, throwing away stuff and rearranging stuff!!

hey, I don't go into your room and rearrange your things, do the same with my stuff! I don't tell you where to put your stuff, back off mine!

Yesterday, she came in to throw away all my brother's old computer stuff that I didn't touch at all ever since I moved into his room. so fine, do whatever you want with my non-stuff.. she started it but she didn't finish it! everything was scattered everywhere -.-

that got me angry! what got me angrier was this morning when she came in intended to finish what she started - and more!! She freaking rearranged EVERYTHING!

I got so hot headed! don't.bloody.touch.my.stuff!!

so I put back everything she moved! grr.

Ooh and now, she found herself a new computer guy! someone that comes here to fix her laptop and so on! I hate it when she listens to other people! like come on!

now she said I've gotta off my computer and that I have to change a new one because my current one is running too hot! - said the guy! hey, I trusted the old one she said was good who turned out wasn't!

The one program I told him not to delete, and if so reinstall it back was Photoshop and he couldn't! that totally pissed me off. so you can see why I'm reluctant to give this new guy my computer to fix!

I don't like to fix what's not broken or change what's already good!

now I don't want to argue with my mother! if she says he's good then he's gotta be good. I got no energy to tell her "I TOLD YOU SO" anymore

so tonight I'm transferring all my music, pictures and video into my external hard drive!

I seriously hate changes!
I seriously hate it when people touch my stuffs! ;(