Sunday, November 28, 2010

and you don't know what you've got until it's gone

iMovie - Unstoppable.

That movie should be in freaking 3D! with a train coming at youu, you won't know what hit youu :p

currently recovering from another wave of sickness! I'm really hating this getting sick thing I have going on for me right now! I've never got sick so fracking many times a year before! & I'm putting all the blame on my damn semester schedule.

You would think "hmm 3 days a week of class, piece of cake! hey, I'll have 4 days of holiday!" Youu are so wrong! I was so wrong! 3 days of my classes are like 3 weeks of hell everydayy!

does that make any sense?
I don't know.. my brain cells are probably dead from going all haywire.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEMESTER TO BE DUNZO!

what's new. ohh remember my rambling about my computer, about my mum wanting it to get fixed? well it's back :)) and no complains from me. in fact, I'm giving the guy that fixed it a gold star because not only did he upgrade my hard drive to a 1 terabyte one, he even installed Photoshop CS4 for me :)!

haven't had the time to explore the PS though. I will after my exams :))

had to re-install all my programs and import all my songs back to my iTunes. it sucks that I lost all my song folders that was inside. & it sucks more that I can't install the older version of VLC! had to re-type all my password and all the websites.

also had to make a new desktop wallpaper which was fun.
liking it a lot, check it out :)

Photobucket
can't wait to be back at Perth

hmm. usually every other weekend, in the past, I've been studying. yes dorko in the house. but this week I've been watching movies all day long! that's what I do when I'm sick :) & that's what's gonna fix me up!




can't wait to have my appetite back.