Friday, November 5, 2010

my chick hood, my chick do stuff that yo chick wish she could

iMovie - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.

I don't understand the movie! for 1) I don't know the first thing about stock market 2) there's no subtitle so I can't really understand and or hear what they say!

but there's Shia LeBeouf! that's good enough for me :))!

I really don't like the new boss lady at the Desa DVD shop! always give me a copied copy -.- I always go there and buy she some more want to waste my time to go there and change it! pffts. I like the one at ss2, near KTZ. there they'll tell you if the subtitles are correct or if the version is clear!

that's the way to do business! & expand their loyal customers!

So today, went to Kepong to get dog food :))! mums thinks its cheaper there so, whatthehell. restocked on some treats and got a few flavoured bones for Zephyr! I only give bones to Zephyr and not Coffee cause Coffee growls and will be all possessive with his treat while Zephyr will still be cool :p

Photobucket
munching away :)

there's soOOooOo many types and variety of doggie treats this days! it's crazy. if only dogs could pick which one they really want :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
doggie version of expensive pasar malam biscuits :p

heh also went to Sunway Giza for a short while. usually when I go into those kinda more expensive grocer like Cold Storage, I'll make my way to the sweets lane to see if there's Twizzlers! I've been looking for it this whole while. all the time! this time! hallelujah I found it :))! what are the odds! so happy.

So expensive though :( 10 bucks one packet! but who cares :p whatever makes me happy :p life's too short to worry so much & not enjoy!

Photobucket
I'm waiting for the rainbow flavoured ones!
-chocolate flavour?! yucks.

Photobucket
heh :D!

Photobucket
yums.
think I found my new Twitter background page!

hmm before I leave you wondering when my next blog post will be, one last picture :)

Photobucket

mums asked me to hang the clothes. clipping those clippers on my shirt reminds me of my grandmother! she does it when she hangs clothes! haha. felt like I was remembering the past and experiencing the future.




hmm. till then :)
life's too short, don't forget to enjoy yourself when you can, while you can! because tomorrow might be a whole different story all together.