Monday, November 15, 2010

we are the campions, we are the campions of the world!



Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your 2010 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPION SEBASTIAN VETTEL !!

Photobucket

HELL YEAH BABY!! :DD

I knew he could do it! I knew it! he's the man, that's why! HE IS INDEED THE MAN!

I'm so bloody happy, so bloody proud, so bloody extremely satisfied that hes the world champion.

He really deserved it after everything :)

I simply just love him to bits!

Everyone wrote him off after being in third place on the drivers standing, 18 points behind, thinking that either Fernando Alonso or Mark Webber would get it!

well, I always say, do not under estimate my Vettel :) and HA suck it boys!

I believed in him, and so did Christian Horners! I have even more respect for him now! He deserves it too :))!

did I or did I not tell you that Sebastian Vettel is gonna be a world champion? :D I'm so bloody happy dude!

Photobucket
Photobucket
YOU deserve it world champ :)

Photobucket
nice work Adrian Newey & Christian Horner! nice work!

Photobucket
drinking apple juice :p

Now I know why the FIA changed the 2011 schedule back to Brazil as the last race. who wants to drink apple juice to celebrate being world champion!? heh bring on the champagne!


Congratulations VETTEL & RED BULL RACING!
you're officially my favourite team :)




oh & ps: me rooting for anybody and everybody other than Vettel on my Facebook is just some reversed psychology thingy. because the driver I always root for ends up not winning, therefore I'm always saying I'm rooting for Alonso or Webber. and to prove it, see! they didn't win when I'm rooting for em! HAHA. my rooting power is a jinx and its magic :)