Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cause sunny days lead you astray, just know what you’ve got here.

iMovie - Home Alone 4.

here's more picture from Kirsten Stewart-Teoh's birthday! I've been meaning to put it up but I didn't have the time or the motivation to blog!

pictures courtesy of SooGarJun :))!

Photobucket
you've gots to love them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
thanks Jun for always taking pictures of us taking pictures :)
a different point of view!

Photobucket
what was I doing?!


I've been pimping my notebook but somehow water's been dripping from my bottle onto the notebook! it sucks because its always only dripping on my pretty pretty notebook :(

Photobucket

I've more quotes on there now! if you're a hard core One Tree Hill fan, you'll notice that some quotes are familiar :)

Photobucket
well I guess I can't blame the water for landing on that quote :p

this few days I've been getting the 'pimping' bug! I've colour tagged my marketing text book, underlined points for my notes and even took the effort to dig up the past year paper! something is not right with me. haha dorko!


oh on a darker note, I was just told that my ku poh - grand auntie? my grandfather's sister la - passed away because her daughter placed her in the old folks home and she died from depression. that's what me mommy told me but I don't know if that's true.

my auntie said her daughter very mean to her one :( always lock her in the house and buy cold meals for her. so cruel.

I've learned never to kick my mommy to the old folks home :p haha!