Friday, December 17, 2010

its you & me, walk on walk on cause you can't go back now

I'm back bitches!! :))!
it's soo good to be back.

alright, lots to tell. well not really but I'll just write it anyways because its my pleasure writing, idk if its a pleasure reading but its still a pleasure writing and keep me brain juice flowing after an intense week of exam hell.

Speaking of exams, let's review! you know, at first when I realised that the real exams only carries 50% of the marks, I was like whaatt! how can the finals be only 50%! today, I take it all back and I'm grateful for that arrangement because if it carries 70%, I'll be having to retake all the papers again!

You'll think that even though our batch is the experimental pig batch, -first batch of their newly designed course that they'll take it easy on us and give his easy questions to ace all papers to look good to them... that's so not the case.

anyways, I'm just happy and grateful that I passed all -not all! damn you econss! of my papers even before I sat for my finals.

just to remind myself, here's what I got.

Marketing - 40/50 juuuust passed :D
Consumer Behavior - 40/50
IT - 44/50
Innovative Skills - 46/50 :DD I still don't know how I got so high!
Global Economics - 37/50 -.-

during the paper, I kept counting how much marks I needed to get a distinction! my paper was kinda filled with numbers :p

anyways. I'm glad it's over! I'm pretty sure I tanked most of the paper! especially economics and consumer behavior! whateverr, 1 finals down, 8 more to go!

my handwriting changed after having wrote in total of 18 two page long essays for finals! thank gosh we could use point forms for IT.

so it was like this.
Photobucket

& it became to this.
Photobucket

I actually kinda like that new found penmanship. might consider keeping it :)

anyhoo. I'm glad that my finals are over, that I had a greatly wonderful 3 months with my close knitted classmates and that I'M ON HOLIDAY TILL FEB 13 baaabbbyy :DD