Monday, August 16, 2010

I go all out, the club can't even handle me right now

iSeries - Bones 3.

Fox just finishing airing season 3! cmon Fox, you know that I love love you very much right? to return that love, all you have to do is air season 4 sooner than as soon as possible!

How the hell can Gormogon's apprentice be Zach! such a stupid way to write his exit! I'm so disappointed :'( the writers really ruined Zach's image amongst his fans!

I likey Zach! I find him and Hodges very funny working together! they're always crying king of the lab and doing funny experiments! stupid, stupid, sucky way to write him out! totally not cool!

I'm tempted to go and get the whole series in the DVD box set because I just can't wait for a week, 2 at most for one season to be finished downloading! I'm getting it, STAT!


so, back to reality!

Went back to Segi today to enroll myself in a degree program ;))!

Say hello to my future! hahahaha. I'll be doing Business and Marketing Management for the next 3 years! woah, that's a looong time to be studying!

hopefully I'll always have the feeling and the motivation and the passion to keep my grades up and absorb everything and anything I can!

I promise to be a sponge for the next 3 years and get the grades I'm proud of! in other words, I'll keep up my geeky nerdy act :)

Came home, decided to follow mums to the office!

bad decision Jeanette! lesson 101, anytime and every time mums invites you to follow her to the office, the right and 'bestest' answer to reply is ALWAYS, ALWAYS "no thanks mums"!!

I waited and waited and waited for her for almost 3 hours when she said she'll be in and out in less than half an hour! mums a liar, never trust her!

Photobucket
heh.

the effects looks familiar to you? if you've watched Kyle XY, it might! that's how Kyle draws! I was fascinated with this effect! & I love it! can't see the picture clearly but who cares :)




can't wait to go cut my hair :)
ironically, when I was younger, I hate cutting my hair!
I would always cry my eyes out.