Saturday, August 14, 2010

well that's all right because I love the way you lie

iSeries - So You Think You Can Dance 7.

I'm currently watching SYTYCD as slowly as I possible can! haha. apparently not slow enough. I know Lauren Froderman took the title of America's Favourite Dancer but I wanted Kent Boyd to win it! Kent is amazing! ahh.

You'll fall in love with him when you see his eyes! haha. I think, that if Alex Wong didn't withdraw from the competition, he would have won it, hands down!

If you hadn't seen it yet, you HAVE to youtube his hip hop routine with Twitch! I'm sure that's going to win him an Emmy! HAHA. or maybe just a nomination! it was mind-blowingly awesome!
Ooh check out Ellen Degeneres' one too! haha. she ain't Alex but it was equally entertaining.

Till I've watched the finale, GO KENT BOYD! :D heh

ohmyfracks, the chatterbox spamming situation is pissing me off! stop spamming my chatterbox you 'blog walkers!'

I blame NuffNang for this! before putting their ads up, my blog was peaceful and after putting it up, random people are coming! I feel a little uncomfortable knowing people I don't know are coming to my blog.

I know, hypocrite! why would I have a blog if I'd known strangers would read it right? well, it's better not knowing that people is reading than knowing that they are. I wouldn't feel this uncomfortable had I not known about this 'blog walkers' people.

so, STOP LEAVING CHATS ON MY CHATTERBOX! you know I won't return the favor and 'visit your blog' right?

I hate you NuffNang!

& yes, I'm this mean when you get on my last nerve! do not poke the mama tiger if you're not ready to die! :P

I'll probably won't bring this up if I wasn't craving for em this past few days! haha. Last Wednesday, I think it was a Wed... first day of 'open fasting' HAHA direct translation there :P lol.

anyhoo, I can't stop laughing! I'm amusing myself everyday lately HAHA. I've gots to get a life here. anyhoo, went to TEMPtation in Renaissance for their buffet dinner, malay style.

I didn't like anything there but their bread sticks and marshmallows! hahaa. money wasted on me.

There was heaps of beef and lamb and chicken and all sort of meaty stuff. I couldn't bare to eat any meat lately after watching how they're killed! seriously, I told me mums that she would have gotten a vegan daughter if she took me to those butcher houses when I was young.

do you know how your cows and lambs and pigs are killed, skinned and chopped into pieces? go ahead, enlighten yourself.

Photobucket
yummy!

Photobucket
"can I have some more, sir?"
Oliver Twist :P

I ate at least 6 or 7 sticks! haha. how short?

Photobucket
this long! :D
I want some more STAT!

I shall go in and steal a couple of sticks on my next visit to Renaissance :))!





I'm starting to love Napoleon & Tabitha
& Travis Wall!
& Adam Shankman :D