Thursday, August 19, 2010

I promised I'd never sing of long if it doesn't exist

iMovie - Date Night.

This is my 901st blog post :) woah! haha.
I'll dedicate it to my hair! HAHAHA :D

finally got a hair cut yesterday :DD! I wanted to get one since the beginning of July, when my sister came home.

It's definitely short, but it feels like a lot now which was what I wanted!

After the whole massive hair loss phase, yes I found out why I was losing so much hair! it's the shampoo! apparently I'm quite low maintenance. haha! I can't use the expensive RM60 per bottle of Schwarzkopf. instead I have to use a RM8.90 per bottle of Sunsilk -.- HAHA!

*anyone wants to buy my Schwarzkopf shampoo? I have two hardly used bottles and I'll sell it for RM 60 for both! hey, it's a steal! One is an Aloe Vera refreshing shampoo and the other is hair growth regime.

now I don't have a single strand of hair falling off when I wash it :))!

anyways, after almost all of my hair has fallen off, I felt like I'm having SOO little hair so I told Ah Kit to cut it in a way that will make it look like I have heaps of hair on my head!

another thing I like about cutting my hair there is that he knows what I like and what I don't like :) I don't even have to say a word! well :P I did. I told him I wanted more hair.

so he did his thing and I loved it :))! heh.

Followed mums to the office in the morning before cutting my hair. this time I didn't have a choice! hahaha. I don't like the lighting! it's white and it makes it to hard to see the computer screen, because of the reflection.

They should change it to the yellow orange lighting!

You know, my sister's hair was curled by AhKit a couple of times , and he likes curling her hair because it's super long and thick. I remember my sister and I went there last time to get our hair cut, but she'll always come home with curled hair because he'll talk her into curling it!

So this time, he asked if I wanted to curl my hair cause its long enough and its fine that's why it's so straight and flat, but my mums had to be the party pooper and said no because I have so little hair! she'll always make up excuses and not allow me to dye my hair or do anything to it but cut -.-

oh wells. that's alright :)

took pictures while mums was getting her hair done. I love his house! it's so jungle like but nicer! haha.

Photobucket
the path into the house.
there's so many fishes outside! baby fishie

Photobucket

Photobucket
AhBoy! typical. haha. he's 70 years old!!

he won't do anything at all unless you say "I beat you to death" in cantonese! then he'll bark at you

Photobucket
live painting.
serene isn't it ;)

Photobucket
it's the other side of the room!

Photobucket
those fishes there are huge! super huge!


sidetrack! the night before, I was super excited and hyped up until I couldn't sleep so I took pictures of my long hair for the last time :)! heh

Photobucket
I couldn't get it right!
takes after takes!

Photobucket
finally!
it looks so unhealthy :S

Well, after less than 20 minutes... this is how short my hair is!

Photobucket

I always thought having short hair will make a person look older but somehow it makes me look like a kiddo!

Oh shye! with my voice, I won't be able to sneak into any clubs or anything like that! HAHAHA
whatever! it's not like I will go clubbing or anything :P so I like it!

Photobucket
backside view!
HAHAHHAA backside! LOL.

ooh I just noticed! it's not V shaped. ooh.





I know what I'm about to say is weird
but I swear my hair is longer now than yesterday