Wednesday, August 11, 2010

please don't try so hard to say goodbye.

iMovie - 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Ooh PAUL WALKER
need I say more? heh.

the days are passing by so quickly!

I was definitely having the monday blues last Monday! I'm sure everyone else was too, right? what was that, Monday?! haha.

I felt so sad on Monday, I don't know why. I felt like sleeping in the whole day and not care for anything else.

but it passed :)

I post up pictures from Paul's farewell dinner :)

first of all, thank you my Flick! for picking me up after I fussed - I didn't want to drive that day!
you're an angel

It was a Sunday, so obviously it's almost everybody's day off! day to chill, day to recharge, day to get their full time beauty sleep! right? HAHA hell, it was mine! :P I slept/laze around until 3.30 in the afternoon.

thank gosh I got ready fast enough because Zhee Yi was super early!

hello over-crowded OneUtama, I hate you during the weekends :)

we walked around aimlessly because it was still early! super duper early. ahh fast forward! HAHAA. I can't remember what happened. time just stood still for a whole millennium.

Zhee Yi told everyone to be there at 6PM but obviously other people were in the malaysian timing zone. only Jinng was early ;)!

the boys came when it was their time to make their entrance, of course. then the whole dinner process thingy begun.

......... & then it was time to say goodbye!


HAHAHA. I'm sorry, words ain't entering my brain right now. I'm not finishing my sentences right. hack, I'm not even constructing proper sentences! I think I'm experience what's called a 'writers block'? haha! I shall go read my book now to have some meaningful words absorbed into my non-functioning brain.



heh. I know, it's Paul's farewell but us girls took pictures without him. we camera shy la :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
took this right after she yawn :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'll see you soon Paul :')





some pictures courtesy of
JieYing & GarJun :)
oh P/S I've posted a few new pictures to Vivian's blog post!