Tuesday, August 24, 2010

to make em stop and stare as I zone out

iSeries - Bones 4.

I know you are "coming soon" on Fox but I just, I just couldn't wait! You're irresistible ;)

mommmy, come hoomee!! :'(

I've been wanting to say that 3 hours after she left the house! She has never left me home alone for a week before, ever! never ever! now I want her back.

3 more days till mommy comes home, 3 more days till I can hug her ;))!

I know, I'm so clingy! IF I were an American teenager, I would have loved the fact that I got the house all to myself for a whole week to throw parties, orgy, soiree, things like that! haha nope, that's not my style :P

Instead, I get to babysit my grandfather. greeat! he came down to babysit me, so now I get to babysit him back! -.-

I can't say I'm not loving the time I get to spend with him though. It's nice getting to know him and learn his routines. Yes, he's a man of his own routines.

He'll wake up before 8AM, have his breakfast - bread, jam and butter with a cup of tea to go along. then he'll do some gardening while waiting for me, the lazy grand daughter to wake up and get him his newspaper.

After that, promptly around 2PM, he'll have his lunch - bread with a cup of coffee. then he'll read his newspaper. then he'll start getting active! he'll climb a tree if he wanted! or wrestle a bear!

grandfather has been doing exactly the same thing since Monday. I do admire a man that keeps to his routines :)

it's not so bad having him here right, he seems like a sweet grandfather, who does nothing and says nothing? WRONG! I've gots to keep my eyes on him and check on him every 10 minutes!

one time, I didn't bother him and went about my stuff, the next minute when I went to check up on him and he was atop the stove counter cleaning the windows!! I almost had a heart attack seeing him up so high with soap water all over! he could have fallen and break his bones or something.

since then I restricted him to only the garden :P he's an active monkey! he can't just sit there and do nothing. ain't an 85 year old man suppose to be sitting down, watching tele all day long?!

mommmy, come hoome! :(

since mums not here, I have to wake up super early to take CoffeeCup downstairs to pee and poo. I'll leave him outside by himself (idk why but he's shy or something, he won't pee and poo if someones looking at him!) while I go back to bed. after awhile I'll wake up again to bring him up. he's a lazy dog! he'll go back to sleep himself. I'll go back to sleep too!

When he wakes up, he'll start to cry, so I have to wake up to wear his nappy for him then I'll go back to sleep!

It's so totally not cool to wake up before it's time to wake up! that said,

I want my mommy!!

Photobucket
I may not always like him, but I'll always love him




having to stay home, bored to death
is an understatement!