Sunday, August 8, 2010

I know I won't be the first one given you all this attention

iMovie - Inception.

Yes, again! :) watched it with Matt and he doesn't understand. he must not be dreaming a lot this days :P or ever! haha.

I can't help it, I think the movie is awesome! and I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt is awesome! it might be because of the seriousness of his character! and the suits! I think I'm in love with him in those suits! ahh.

I understand the stuff I missed the first time around and I've noticed a few things I didn't before. && I think I can remember the riddle. HAHA.

you're waiting for a train,
a train that will take you far away,
you know where you hope this train will take you,
but you don't know for sure,
but it doesn't matter,
because we'll be together!

anywayys. enough of my fascination for Inception! for damn sure I'll get the DVD :)!

Celebrated Vivian's 19th birthday yesterday at Cravings Kitchen & Bistro, Sunway Giza! I must say, that place is quite cheap for such a nice place. The entire bill was only RM 280. not bad compared to other restaurants right?

Ooh, it was a surprise party :) it's always a surprise party until it's never really a surprise.

the whole planning process took quite long to plan it perfectly because Vivian kept changing her mind without knowing what she's changing to our plans but it all worked out perfectly. except that I took her there a little too late, and I do apologize for that. I wasn't paying much attention to the time.

All that matters was that Vivian had a great night and we were all there together :) haha.

I can tell you that Vivian was absolutely very upset that we didn't celebrate her birthday the week she wanted but after last night, I'm pretty sure she had a night to remember! heh.

well, long story short.

Vivian was at Sunway Giza super early when noone was there yet. I was afraid she'll bump into someone on their way to Cravings so I took her to The Curve to go get her birthday present. except she didn't know she was buying her own present. heh a trick I learned from Elyza :)

while at Curve, I kept texting Rachel back and forth asking what's up with the whole situation there because I couldn't take lying anymore! thank gosh Vivian was on her phone the entire time (the ONE time I appreciated it Vivian, only this ONCE!) so I didn't have to talk to her much :P haha!

anyways. half way, Rachel texted Vivian saying she can't make it. another part of our plan of course :) so when we got to Cravings, Vivian was surprise that Rachel was standing there! haha. surprise! I think Viv thought that was the only surprise!

but, SURPRISE! hahaha everyone was there :) see Vivian, we did not forget to celebrate your birth!

bombs away with pictures!

Photobucket
the infamous 12 inch burger!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Flick

Photobucket
KokSiang looks so handsome here! haha :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachel

Photobucket
a picture within a picture :D
get it? heh

Photobucket
Photobucket
Elyza

Photobucket
haha! I didn't see that happening.

Photobucket
this picture is

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
thanks Ely :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
kudos Ely, the cake was amazzing!

Photobucket
Vivian

Photobucket
Vivian's present from both Rachel and I :)
now the three of us have a necklace with our initials!
it's something meaningful Vivian, so wear it! :P





some pictures are courtesy of

DarrenGanKokSiang :) & GarJun
giving credit where credit due!