Wednesday, August 25, 2010

just don't let me disappear, Imma tell you everything.

iSeries - shows from FOX.

I have a standing appointment with Fox every weekdays from 8.20PM to 10.45PM :P

I'm getting a little paranoid lately after watching Criminal Minds. that show is quite disturbing.
that's why I took so long to publish my previous post. I'm afraid some random crazy person will come rob me or do criminal stuff :P

posted it up when I have the whole safety crew with me. from the navy to the air force one :P haha!

I've been watching too much cop/FBI shows. from Flash Forward to White Collar to NCIS to Criminal Minds to Bones! haha.

ohmygosh Matt Bomer! he's reason enough to get you hooked to White Collar! his bright blue eyes will just capture you and never let go :)!


snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity ♪

that song was in my head :P

It's so hot this days, it's insane! is this weather considered global warming? makes me wonder how hot global toasting is.

the only upside to this hot weather is that I get to see more clouds :) I have a weird fascination for clouds!

mark my words, one day I WILL touch cloud!

have you wondered how clouds feels like? if you could actually float on it and if it really tastes like cotton candy? I have, constantly.

I believe that clouds are like patterns on a natural free wallpaper for everyone to enjoy.
Like I said, I'm a little weird on my fascinations :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I likey this the most.
it looks like angel wings to me :)