Saturday, March 13, 2010

when I hear you laugh, it's always a better day.

iMovie - Valentines Day.

Liked the movie! Some scenes are super hilarious but it's not memorable :( I actually forgotten how the movie goes already. Loved Taylor's scenes though! Kudos to her on acting so super bimbo. love that. I'll probably go get the movie and watching over and over again :)

It's been too long since I've last blogged! You have no idea how many times I've been blogging in my dreams. without my therapy time, I won't sleep well at night cause of all the stuffs running through my mind. Haven't been able to sleep for the past few days. then I'll get moody for the day.

tsk. I had/having a back to back dateline! It took me 4 days to finish my english assignment. It was a partner assignment but my partner, well.. at the end of the day, I had to write all 4 essays. I didn't mind actually because its my marks too.

After passing that up, I've been rushing to complete my account assignment. My last minute attitude is not helping me at all. my ADD too! I can't sit still and finish my assignment! I have to walk here, walk there, do this, do that.. I'm almost done :D

anyways, rewind to last week. or the week before that :S I don't remember which week. oh darn!

Went out with Vivian one day after class to watch Valentines Day :) I don't know what we did before and after the movie. haha! Ooh, we had pancakes before the movie. && Vivian was the loudest laugher in that theater! & the couple on my left is weird! the boyfriend had several phone calls during the movie and he had to let his girl see who's calling him before he can pick up! WTF right? dump that girl la if I were youu! so controlling, you want a girlfriend, not another mother :P

then the couple to my right was a mother daughter. & the mother brought all kinds of food to snack on! She had oranges, peanuts and other snacks that makes noise!

I think it was the day after my movie date with Vivian, went for another movie date with Elyza. heh. woke up so super early because I wanted to eat English Breakfast! picked Ely up at 10 AM, as promised :)

Photobucket
outside Ely's house at 10! proudnya!

Photobucket
was suppose to tag her boob on Facebook :P

Photobucket

Watched Percy Jackson The Lighting Thief :) OMFG! Logan Lerman is so super cute/charming/boy next door/ pretty! :DD! He reminds me of Chace Crawford! their eyes and eyebrows are alike!

Because it was a weekday, there was like only less than 20 people in the cinema room! seriously! there's only a bunch of malay girls and a family of 3, I think. and us! && when the malay girls 'uuh' and 'ahh' for Logan, me and Ely shouted 'dosa'. HAHA it was so funny at the time!

I'm cramping a few days into this post! HAHA ;) have the time now. Blogging while watching Entourage in my sister's room ;)

After my movie with Ely, I think I went to Subang then went back home to entertain Rachel before going to Crystal's surprise dinner at Bangsar.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Word to the wise, NEVER ever go Bangsar or anywhere else before 9! Super jam betul I tell youu! argh, plus I was so super tired. I wasn't any fun the entire night, sorry Crystal.



more pictures sooon!
I'm too lazy to copy & paste :P