Wednesday, March 17, 2010

don't be a little bitch with your chit-chats, just show me where you're dicks at

iMovie - Alice In Wonderland

I thought it's gonna be in 3D but I thought wrong :( wanted to watch the 3D version one because I've never watched anything in 3D before. blek I got conned. The girl who played Alice talks like how Mischa Barton talks. their lips very similar! actually, Alice looks a little like Marrissa Cooper. haha.

I actually don't know how Alice in Wonderland goes. I've never read the fairy tale before. Actually I didn't read any fairy tales, and I don't know how all of em goes. I've only read Cinderella. and that 3 pigs and the 3 bears with Goldilocks I think.

I need to go get myself a book filled with fairy tales. I wanna know how Sleeping Beauty goes, and how Beauty and the Beast end up.. what other fairy tales are there anyways? :s

Anyways. Monday was a pretty shitty day for me :(

at first, in the morning, when I started my car, Justin Timberlakes Sexy Back was playing and I thought, well it's gonna be a great day.. then shit happened!

@%^$&%@!#&*%$(*&^@$#*

& the next thing I know, I'm listening to Cry Me A River -.-

bad day. stupid day. Can't wait till I can't remember what happened.

bluk. forward.

Hey, did I tell you guys how much I love the new series Life Unexpected?! You guys gots to watch it! I'm serious. it's now my favourite show :) I love One Tree Hill too but it's getting a little boring already. Brothers and Sisters too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ryan & Baze

ooh I ♥♥♥ baze aka Kristoffer Polaha ;) I have some serious crush on him!

Photobucket
Lux & Bug

Photobucket
Jones :)

I ♥♥♥ Jones aka Austin Butler too! he's so cute! so dreamy, heh.

Photobucket
Lux & Ryan

duh! you've gots to ♥♥♥ Kerr Smith toO too!

Photobucket
I'm hoping that they'll be together on & off camera :D
I like Lux & Bug, but I likey Lux & Jones more!

There's so many Austins on that show. (their real names) Austin Butler, Austin Basis & Reggie Austin. heh

Ooh, && a few weeks back.. or is it a few months? oh wells, I was watching Paris Hilton's My New BFF season 2. yes, I have nothing else to watch! it's kinda funny though. I likey reality shows for gosh knows why! anyways, this girl Stefanie looks so much like Blake Lively to me! don't you think so? check that out.

Photobucket
Photobucket

google her for better pictures. she REALLY look like Blake Lively! maybe at some angles only :s



counting down the days till March 22nd :)
Dancing With The Stars baby! Go Derek & Nicole!