Friday, March 26, 2010

what's somebody like you, doing in a place like thiiss.

iMovie - Green Zone.

In my opinion, it was a fucksome awesome movie ;) It kinda makes me feel disgusted that there's some pretty powerful people that isn't all that good on the government board. Where's your conscious la dude! I hate people like that (even though they're just acting) && I hate knowing that they're some highly skilled army that do not know what's wrong and what's right! speaking of corruption.

However, I like the fact that they're always ALWAYS one(many?) soldier that does the right thing! makes me sleep safely at night :P

I'm not smart in those war stuffs and stuffs, therefore I didn't get the ending :( I didn't get what will happen when those men disagree with each other during the board conference and I didn't get where the troops were going during the last scene. if you watched, you'll know which scenes I'm taking about.

Bottom line : I hate politics! I strongly agree that there's other ways to change the world other than using politics dirty tactics. but who am I to know this stuffs right. ha!

Back to reality.

Tang Sot Sot left me to go Thailand this weekend! she promised to bring me back a big juicy boobed prostitute :P LOL.

Guess what, today is the first day out of this whole week that I'll be sleeping after midnight! heh. very proud. I'm usually asleep by 10 because I'll FOR SURE wake up before 5! I can't sleep after that. I'll just toss & turn in bed until it's time to get up for class.

I don't know why I'm having troubles sleeping. it's very unsettling!

This whole week, I've been playing The Sisters of the Traveling Pants when I can't sleep. usually I'll fall asleep to the song of that movie cause it's familiar and it brings me back to a relaxing place.

but it hadn't been working. I've watching it 6 times already. did you know that all 4 of them didn't get to shot a scene together often in the movie? they shoot together at the beginning and end of the movie only.

&& that when they're scenes apart, it goes from Lena -> Bridget -> Carmen -> Tibby.

Anyways. I'm glad that my assignment week is over. I still have one stimulation next week but after that, it's a straight road to my exam day then I'm done! peace out.

I can check off first year in college! degree here I come! I promise to attend class everyday. HAA! yes, listen to Jeanette, you're golden :P



I'm pretty very beat
hibernation in progress :)