Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't need no parachute baby if I got you.

iMovie - The Tooth Fairy.

Such a stupiiiid movie! Not worth watching even though Ryan Sheckler is it in. What kinda movie is that. tsk waste production money :P Game Plan is so muchh much mucho more better than this one.

I haven't been to class for this whole week :P Haven't been seeing Tang Sot Sot! I miss that girl so much. yes, imy.

Stoning at home watching The Hills. now I'm watching Las Vegas cause I'm done with The Hills ;) giving me some Josh Duhamel ♥ Mary pretty much inspired me to be what I want to be - event manager.

& also my freakishly fascination for all those behind the scene stuffs.

so so, I was just browsing around for colleges for after my foundation and I think I'm deciding to stay at SeGi since they do offer me the course I want. Business Management & Marketing Management. the sad part is that there's no twinning program! I'm gonna have to stay here for another 3 years! doom.

Oh wells! I'm lucky enough to even get an education right. no more complaining Jeanette!

Went grocery shopping just now and I spotted something that I wanted to try ever since I saw it on all those TV series! hehe. especially Gilmore Girls! they're always eating em.

Photobucket
TWIZZLERS!

my mums stole a bite and said it tastes like crap on medicine! I hope she's just kidding :s

also bought stuffs to make pancakes and english breakfast since I've been craving for them all the time! yay. get to have my pancakes with strawberries and vanila ice cream

Photobucket
oh please let it be sweet ;)
hello strawberriess!

I just finished reading another book. Why am I reading so fast! one minute I was just pulling it out of my shelve to start reading, next thing I know, I'm reading the acknowledgements! Bought another Nicholas Sparks novel :) I like his books!

Photobucket
four 3 down, 11 more to go

Ahh! I just realised by looking at the picture that I've bought the book that I already have! apalah! omfg. stupiid Jeanette!

again, I'm a very loyal brand buyer :P I'll buy familiar things. most of my book collection are like by the same author or series books. I like series books cause I don't like stuffs to end, I need more & more!

Last weekend, I followed my mums to her office cause I just wanted to :P anyway, while I was there, my eye started hurting from my newly opened contacts. it hurt so badly but I have no where to put it if I took em out until this crazy idea seep into my brain! HAHA. this is where I places my contacts :P

Photobucket
good improvisation :P

luckily it didn't burn when I place em back into my eyes! LOL