Tuesday, March 23, 2010

picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.

iMovie - Law Abiding Citizen.

not a bad movie :) it's actually quite interesting! Gerrard Butler plays someone like Michael Scofield. It's so sick at the beginning! stupid rapist people or any other people that doesn't have a conscious! anyways, Clyde is a genius! I thought he's a genius despite all the people that he killed.. I would to if I were to prove a point the hard way.

Woke up early for my 9 AM class just to watch a movie -.- waste RM 5 in total and my petrol! tsk.

there's this one guy in my class that is getting on my nerves! I usually hide my hatred toward him when he talks or breath close to me but these days, I don't care! jerk.

Haven't had a good night sleep lately. something is wrong. there's always things running through my mind. somehow I'm worried about the next day or something. I'm always tossing and turning, never really asleep.

lol so. one side of my lens from my glasses went missing! I know, how did it went missing right?! I was wearing it when I wanted to scratch my eyes! then I put my fingers through the frame! HAHA. I was like wtf! how did I put my finger through glass :P

dang. I don't know where the fallen lens went! I looked under my bed, on my bed, INSIDE my pillow case! nothing, nada! now I have to go make another one or else I can't see where I'm going! but most importantly I can't see the tele or even my computer screen without sitting near to it.


I want a good night sleep damnit! goodnight.