Wednesday, March 31, 2010

do you know what's worth fighting for, when it's not worth dying for.

iMovie - Old Dogs.

It isn't as funny as the trailer. Ooh but I've missed John Travolta! I so want to watch Grease now! The last time I watched it was with my sister & her friends. good times! I wish she would come back more often because I'm lonely here without her :(

It's hard keeping in touch when the person you're trying to keep in touch with isn't reciprocating. It's true when people say "the phone only works one way" and that's the way you want it. I'm sick and tired of trying to hold on for us much longer.

excuses, excuses! for once, I really would like to hear the truth! It'll probably feel much better than those excuses.

I feel like a fool trying to hold onto what was last time now. & that feeling really breaks my heart because imy like crazy! You were once my very best friend that I talk to almost everyday. & I guess my usage of past tense is appropriate.

unless you do something to change that.

I'm trying to keep a straight happy face but inside, I'm more messed up than you think.

emotions aside ;)

I've been watching Supernatural season 3 and 4 at the same time. heh sometimes I'm left confused but I like it! keeps my brain working. haa.

Photobucket
Sam & Dean Winchester
in the demon mocking tone :P

Supernatural is actually kinda scary for me. I'll only watch it during day time. but it's addictive! I can't stop watching it. && I'll watch the blooper so that I know it's not real. acting 101.

as much as I want to be, I'm so not the type of girl that can hold my scary stuffs! I'm terrified of watching ghost movies or any scary/horror movies. no thank you!

anyhoo, Supernatural is awesome! Dean Dean Dean, cause you're so keen :D! Sookie said that while Jared Padalecki played Dean in Gilmore Girls. now Jenson Ackles plays Dean :) hehe.

LOVES JENSON ACKLES!

I like it when Supernatural adds some teasers into the show to tease Jared for his role in Gilmore Girls. one time where Meg said she met 'something Michael Murray' at the bar. it's Chad Michael Murray, btw who was also on Gilmore Girls. and when they visited the CW set on the show. and mentioned the boyfriend actor is kinda cute.

Photobucket
Katie Cassidy plays Ruby

I like it more when she wears like that. casual and natural not when she's all glamorous and made up with makeup on Melrose Place.

anyways. heh. can't wait for this Friday! I'm in need of some fun with my girls under the sun :)


Liam, here I comee!
Lian Hemsworth is so cute too!