Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I wish you would step off from that ledge my friend.

iMovie - Sherlock Holmes.

Finally! I'm proud to say I've watched Sherlock Holmes :P I likey the movie! I likey Robert Downey Jr. I find him very sexy! ;) haha. is it just me? oh c'mon. I know youu guy find him attractive too, right? :s

anyways. I love those detective movies/shows! I loved Veronica Mars. haha so totally different but whatever.

I'm blogging just to keep my blog alive. I hate seeing my blog not being updated :( I don't know why I blog so much last time. wonder what I wrote back then. my MONTH haven't been eventful, therefore there's nothing to blog about. sadist.

well, I've been craving for pancakes and english breakfast lately so I went out and got everything I needed to make em. hehe!

I actually hate cooking breakfast for the family because there's nobody to eat my stuffs. my mum doesn't eat breakfast also. it's always my sister that eats my cooking but she's not here :( so my stuffs goes to waste if I cook too much for myself :(

Photobucket
first attempt. not bad. made small pancakes :)

But that other day, I was determine to stuff my mother's tummy! HA. she couldn't down it, she was making all those faces when I watched her eat :( heartbroken. my mother not eating such delicious breakfast I made for her! HOWEVER, uncle Donny was like a little happy boy eating all the pancakes :D

Photobucket
second attempt for the family :)
too bad Jess, you're not here!

So the next day I made english breakfast for them! HAHA. I had a bug. it made me cook all sorts of stuffs in the morning :P though something was missing from my breakfast because it didn't feel like it's an english breakfast. I think it's missing something wet cause it was all dry stuffs ; sausage, hash brown, bacon, scramble eggs and toast. I think it needs tomato and big beans!

next attempt soon :)

why am I cooking breakfast?! well, that's because I still can't have a proper good night sleep :( yes. I think I need to go see a doctor for prescription sleeping pills! I'm always up before 6 and I can't go back to sleep. and while I am asleep, I'm not really asleep.

omfg! when will the construction work in front of my room be done with!? it's very annoying with all those drilling and hammering noise. especially when I'm not getting enough sleep as it is! every morning, I feel like blasting my music just to compete with who's making more noise. though mine is not noise! it's beautiful symphony of sound, is what it is! MUSIC.

Photobucket
"bend over boy". HAHA
wadafak are youu doing laa!

Photobucket
don't fall now, humpty dumpty.



going to go watch Life Unexpected now.
second season, please!