Tuesday, April 6, 2010

you seem like the type to love em & leave em & disappear right after the song

iMovie - She's The Man.

so last weekend was like... there's no word. amazing? proud? happy? yes! everything. AHH finally I got to see Sebastian Vettel jump on that top step! I've been waiting for 2 race for that! I wished I could have been there but I wasn't :( which sucked.

I can't wait for the day when I'll be clapping and cheering and jumping up&down celebrating his first world championship.

Photobucket
Photobucket
"I'm sorry. I'm a bit tipsy from the champagne.
I think I took a bit too much!"

I'll come to regret it later! I'm sure I will. anyways. I've learned that I can't be sitting at home knowing that I could be at Sepang! 4 years is one year too much and I'm hooked. I'll be at Sepang when there's F1 from now till eternity :P

anyways. when I first saw Nico Hulkenberg, I said "omg. he looks like a younger blonder Kimi" because he really do!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

okaaay, can't compare la. I mean come on! :D

Photobucket
heh

Back to reality!

It's now homestretch to my finals then graduation then the beginning of my degree! I can't wait for my course! I'm excited to know what I'll be learning :) dork alert.

Ooh I wanted to post this one(two) pictures up a long time ago :P

do you sometimes feel very lazy to be showering? do you sometimes imagine yourself being somewhere else while showering? do your mind wander or do you just start singing songs only? because with this tree outside my window, I imagine that I'm on some amazing island (like the one from Couples Retreat) every time I shower :D LOOL

Photobucket
Photobucket

when I'm showering when it rains, it really looked like there's a big typhoon outside when the leaves starts dancing! like the part in Devil Wears Prada when Miranda can't find a flight out of Miami(??)


I don't like Tang Sot Sot & her choices of songs!
arghh! :P
& I don't likey her this week!(she knows why)