Monday, August 20, 2007

When dream do come true, open your eyes.

Ohkay. Let's start it off this dream I had last night..

It all started out yesterday when I went One Utama with my family shopping for shoes for my bro.. Walking around, yada-yada-yada.. Ate dinner and on the way to the car park, at the ground floor, new wing, I spotted KIMI's poster picture for Tag Heuer. And I was like, ahhaha being a jakun! I was looking at it, staring at it for so long.. GOSH !

Anyways, came back home, flip through the pages of Hot Magazine which I bought on the way back then finished up my story, The Confession of A Shopaholic Vol. 1. It is a very nice story bytheway! And the ending just left me hanging. But not to worry, I have the second book, Shopaholic Abroad.

After finishing the book, I told my sis that I was going to sleep as she was still surfing. haha.. After that, don't know how long after that, she was impressed by the short time I fell asleep..

Here's where the dream kicks in! hahahahaaa... embrace yourself. LOLS

I was at some tennis tournament with my sister.. I was at some stadium for sure .. Then, after awhile there was a break in between and people just got up and left their seats.. And I looked behind, 5 rows behind.. Guess who I spotted??




KIMI RAIKKONEN !!

I was like, " Jie, isn't that Kimi?", I said out loud.. then I asked him, "Aren't you kimi??" He was like.. " er er no.." that I said " it is really YOUU!!!" and he said, "it's me but don't tell anyone." I was so freaking happy.. I was like, Kimi is just sitting behind of me. And during the tennis match, I kept looking behind, looking at him.. hahahha !! Then he disappear. ( you know how dreams can be.. ) After that I was looking for him.. Then, I saw him down stairs, at the beach playing volleyball with what looks to be students from my school. All the form 3,4,5's that I know was playing volleyball with Kimi. I asked my sis if I could go down and she insists. So, to go down, I had to come across some jungle when I saw all my classmates there.. Azahari, Arif, Jun Cheng and Zufar. and I was saying " you teman me ohkay? " continuously. then when I reach to the beach part, Kimi was no where to be seen.. Then I saw Whey Jinn, Kim C. and all carrying their begs. Then I asked them, " Did you see him? Did you see Kimi " they were like " no" .. Then after that, I was in some school's canteen waiting for Kim C to come out but when I went in, I saw Siti and Ely inside buying some ice cream thingy and Kim was no where so I followed them into some car. Then it suddenly changed to Bangsar area when we were on our way to Siti's house but I didn't want to go and then I asked Siti if she could send me back, she gave me a hard look so I stopped at the road side and took a cab.. That was when...


I WOKE UPP!! NOoOOoOoOOo.. Mana my Kimi goooooo?


Then, I fell back asleep! And the most random dream occur!! It was disgusting!!!

Ohkay.. I was dropped at some restaurant to look for Jessie but in order to go into the restaurant, I had to walk for a very long time.. then, on the way there, there were like So So bloody many cubical.. toilets!! with poo floating in it! I was so disgusted with it but had to use one! hahahhaa how disgusting is that!! Thank god, I woke upp then ! Then I really went to the toilet then fell back asleep!

Then, again I had a dream! I'm guessing my sister had dreams too cause she too was mumbling something in her sleep! ahaa..

Here's how the dream went on..

I was at school, my primary school holding Coffee.. then, when I reach our spot in school, Michelle and Marcia was holding two cats and I was holding Coffee.. I told Michelle not to come so close because her cat was scratching Coffee but then, Michelle let her cat go and I was sitting on the stairs when her cat went into my mouth!!! ahaha! the whole bloody head!! And, that's when I woke up again!!

I didn't want to go back to sleep so I woke up... On the comp and watch High School Musical the Concert !! I think most of the scene, they were lip synching.. But there's some slow parts where they actually is singing and I gotta give a BRAVO for that. =) PLUS, the guy who was replacing Zac Efron, Drew Seeley (click on it) looks awfully alot like Christiano Ronaldo. ahhaha and very handsome! =D