Friday, August 24, 2007

I can't get my eyes of off you.

T.G.I.Fff! * in a singing mood *

This is the end of holidayys.. To be real, the holidays really got me soft and relaxed. I love it.

This holiday I discovered a whole new way to enjoy it. Most of the holidays I either go to sleep late and wake up late then go out shopping, or have a series marathon series after series, or going to friends house, chilling, visiting relative.

This holiday, this time, I spent my time waking up early.. not that early, taking the dog out for a walk. I didn't realise that the morning atmosphere was so much different.. It's so much calmer and more cooling. It's very refreshing. And, I'm very proud of myself because I read 2 book during the holidays. HAHAH.. a big accomplishment for me. lols =P

I liked how I spent my holidays although I didn't go out much with my buddies. I feel very calm and relaxed and ready to whats coming around next. love it.

OMG. After watching the High School Musical Concert, I couldn't get Drew Seeley and all the songs out of my mind. I think I even sang a few songs when I was sleeping..hahha and Drew's cute. ahaha =)


Alright, T.G.I.F!! and this week there's Formula One.... Halaluyah! heheheheheee!! =)

I'm very blur on the news thisdays so I'll update all about it tomorrow. hahahaha.. dum dum dum!

I am so not use to Mac.. sheehs.. I can't highlight all the words I want to highlight.