Tuesday, August 21, 2007

beep beepo




From the left : Clay, Chrissy, Grant, Allie, Chase and Taylor. ( if I'm not mistaken )


There's another spin-off of Laguna Beach : The Real Orange County other than The Hills. Meet Newport Harbor : The Real Orange County.

I have no idea why I am so attach to all this kinda drama series thingy.. I gotta admit, I love The Hills and also Laguna Beach season 1 & 2 but not so much on 3.. Anyhow, I've just watched the first episode of Laguna's spin-off and I have to say. It does have all the dramas in it.. =) There's so many cute guys like Chase. I think that's his name.. And Chrissy is a really pretty girl. But her parents are so controlling! They're still living in the 11th century man ! hahaa

I want Laguna Beach and it's much better.. I'm curious to know what happened to Rocky and Alex! I know it's been so long but I really want updates! ler. not Newport Beach! IF I wanted that, I could just re-watch The OChehee

Man, The Hills season 3 really have alooot of drama going on mann!

I gotta jett!