Friday, August 17, 2007

Royal Perry Berry.

I've been reading this story and it's quite interesting.. here's how part of it goes.

" Becky took a knife and stab Sussie in the back in order to support Willie's point. But, the unpredictable thing happened. Willie took the knife and without a doubt, stab Becky in the back and that's not all, she twisted the knife so deep that the blood was on her hands. Yet, knowing Willie, that doesn't bother her because what that can't been seen on the surface is that she's done it before and she will never stop doing it. "

Quite interesting don't you think? It's like a lesson on life.. It's better to have few trustworthy friends than many bad friends.

I feel so relaxed this few weeks. Plus holiday.. It's like living in paradise.

Here's a random thing ;; The one thing I regret not buying in Penang is a DVD of Serendipity! I got it in CD but it didn't occur to me to get a new one and that's just silly because I LOVE that movie so much!

I've been reading a book, The Confession of A Shopaholic and I wonder how do people in New York or Hollywood or anywhere with high expenses is living with the hectic buzz of shop, sales, shop, sales, shop!! It's just incredible.. =)

No Formula One.. No funn this weekend. I still haven't have a chance to watch TRANSFORMERS! Is it still in on?? Please, I hope so! I want to go watch it !!

Damn charm lar. I want to use back my own computer!! and download what I want and change my wallpaper and upload my pictures and watch something on my own computerr! the touch of the keyboard, the sense of my own computer, the sight of my wallpaper, the sound of my musics.... Dramatiiiicc... still !!