Saturday, August 25, 2007

Misssing youu

OohMan. The most awful feeling came over me today as I was walking Zephry. I was just thinking about stuff when I realise that the feeling that I felt was that I'm really missing all my buddies.. I miss crystal and rachel so much!!! And I miss talking bs with Zhee Yi! I didn't realise that I miss them so much!

Guys, I really miss you! especially not hearing from you guys for such a long time! =(

I just receive that bloody letter from school ! sheehs. I MIGHT be or MIGHT NOT be kicked out of school.. Spotlightt.. Can't skip another day of school no more.. The weird thing is, was that my first warning letter? or was that a I'm-kicking-you-out-letter?

Shift... I just remembered my Moral project !! I didn't even do anything mann!! That really sucks!. ahhaha... What's wrong with me. Since when I became so damn lazyy!?. Gotta find myself....For real.


Yay. Check this out..
Kiimii was first during the first free practise but dropped to second during the second practise behind of Hamilton!

I really hope all the problems in the McLaren's team is affecting their race so that the Ferrari's can rise! hahaha. with six more races.. And good for Alonso! uncertain with his future in McLaren! I hope that will affect his race tomorrow! ;D