Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My tripp!

I'm back! with a brand new act! haha..

I'm so going to blog about my trip! I'm not gloating tho'. It's just, to kill time.

There's been a change of plan right before we left the states. Uncle Gordon couldn't book any room at Penang so we went to Taiping instead. With all our home clothes and thin layered shirts we headed out.

Friday.

Went Taiping with a huge car! I like that car or can you call it a so-called-van! The Naza Ria I think! I was walking up and down up and down! It's so nice! hahaha.. On the way to Taiping, Jack was spoiling Jessie's Harry Potter story by just reading a random line from the near back of the book and Jessie was screaming so loudly!

Reached Taiping then I took a COLD ASS SHOWER! there's got no hot water! Yet, it was refreshing. Then, we begin our gambling session! Mah Jong time! Then we played poker! I hate that game!! Every time I foul, I can win easily and every time I go all in, I will have competition that will beat me! That game sucks!

Late night, went for dinner. Ate lou shu fan! It's damn nice! Trust me! HAHAHA. I looove sitting in that car. I always look forward to sit that car! I like the smell ! Went back, played more, watch tv, lights out

Saturday.

Woke up then went for breakfast. Lou shu fan again! Damn niiice! Then, Uncle Gordon was expected to come up then we'll go for a day trip to Penang cose I really wanted to go to the night market. So, he reached about almost 2 then chilled then had so-called dinner. actually "lunner" according to Whey Jinn and it was actually tea but it was much heavier. Had rice with prawn and crab! Then, the call that changed our trip rang! Uncle Gordon told us that there's a room for us so I was so happy I quickly packed!

Coffee had to stay with my grandparents so he was crying! He always cry every time we step out of the door like we're going to leave him or something. Then, after the bumpy,headache,long, eating session, sleeping, made-wrong-turn moments past, we finally reached our destination! Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa Hotel. a.k.a Shangri-La!

It was already 6 plus when we reached so we took some pictures cose the sun was setting then headed to the night market! Me and my sis bought RM 300 worth of DVDs! hahaha! Ooh, Lauren was complaining and whining like a little girl because she didn't bring all her nice clothes and didn't want to take pictures! She was playing lar. We all didn't bring any nice clothes too! Damn Uncle Gordon for not telling us earlier.

Sunday.
Spend the whole day at the beach. not really at the beach lar, the hotel compound! hehee! We even played Mah Jong there! How cool! Nothing much happened. Went out to grab lunch back to the hotel. Had nasi kandar that was to-die-for!

I was in the room most of the time watching Bring It On Again after my shower! Then went down to soak up some sun then went Jet Skiing! I was afraid at first and refused to go but Jack made me. Turn out, it was pretty fun! In fact, I drove it the whole time and Jessie had only like 5 minutes! hahhaaa! We saw dolphins too!! So totally cool !!

Around evening, went ber-sauna! It was damn freaking hot and I couldn't take it! I couldn't breathe at all ! hahaha! Went up to the room and took another shower. I took around 3 showers that day! hahahaa!

Went night market again that night but I was too tired to walk back to the hotel and I had a blister so I asked Uncle Gordon to piggyback me but he don't want. HAHAHA then, my angle came! The golf car thingy came and took us back to the hotel! woot!

Monday.

Checked out quite early because Jessie have to rush back for work and we have got to make a stop at Taiping to get Coffee. So, checked out at about 11 plus then went for breakfast! Ate laksa. yum then my mum bought thing drink thingy and inside there's like small little ball ball and it taste nice. Like 'syrup rose' actually but then while I was drinking it, Jack told me it's tadpole! baby frog then I spat everything out! YUCK!!!

Headed back to Taiping then Jessie went back with Uncle Gordon so we had spare time to hang out at Taiping. Had lunch then headed back! On the way back, Jessie called and told us that the house was raining! It was flooded! The tanki water was like dropping like rain! hahaha!! figuratively speaking. It still smells.

Took Zephyr back from Doggie House, came back, shower, sleep!