Friday, August 10, 2007

If you're out on the road..

Man, I don't remember how to blog! I've been so busy this days that I didn't on the comp.. More towards DVD's this days.. hahaa

I was so frustrated because the stupid Penang DVD seller con me and sold be cannot-see-DVD! I can't watch the last two DISC! which the DISC before that ended with Dean breaking up with Rory and Rory kissed Tristan the next day! I want to watch those !!!!

Haha, here's something funny, the school staff said that they sent me a warning letter for not coming to school all the time but I still haven't received it yet. And so stupid enough, a teacher asked me to write down my address, do you think I would write? If i would, I'll give her a fake one!

I didn't have opportunity to get to encounter with my new baby yet !! Jia Wen said it's damn nice and she wants one tooo that made me veryyy anxious to get it ! Damn it larrr!!

I will be skipping school for another 2 days cose I'll be flyinng of f to KK !!! yay! not to climb the mountain like what Rachel, Crystal, Vivian said ohkay! I'll be going to some resort and spa BESIDE THE BEACH ( caption for Rach, Cryst & Viv ) =D

I'll be flyinnnng thereee!!! I will be one step maju-er than people who takes the train ! wahhahhhaaa!!! Red Red liquid, don't come !!!

Happpiiiee Biirthdayy Eliiiciiiaa!