Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Anything you can do, I can do better

Today was one of the most fun yet boring days at school. It was fun but kinda boring which is the fun part. I woke up just in time to make breakfast to school. Thank God it was raining which means I could just take my own sweet time making it.

This is the first week since don't know when that I went to school the entire week!. hahaa..

So, for BM. I hate the teacher so much! This time she won. But she won't the next time! She didn't let us go back at 1.50 until we finish our work which non of us wanted to do so we went on a strike! we hit the table and chanted 'balik' then Arif turned the tables upside down and that pissed her off! But, at the end, she still won cose she said she'll call our names to the stage and hell, she done that with Crystal and all so we don't dare to take that risk.

Still, it was a pretty good day with loads of food going around and lots of pictures taken.

Rewind.. Yesterday at tuition, I was so hyped up! hahaa. And I think Crystal thinks I'm crazy!.. It's all because I caught a glimpse of that dude chasing after Vivian which is quite random! but still.. and I couldn't get his friend with a funny name out of my head.. hehe =) overall, fun tuition time with her.

It's such an eye opener on stuff lately.. I've notice the changing human behavior and how it functions. haha.. It's not just as simple as that. It's hurtful though.
* See her in front, hate her at the back * -translate it to canto-

Uuh uuhh! Today, I finally saw+ touch+play with my new phone!! Saw it at that barber shop at desa!! woooh!!!!!! It's so super nice and I picked the right choice!! woooh!!!! I want to see all colour though! =) Thanks Viv for taking the time to go see it with me!! love youu much! =D