Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Unfinish business

I just <3 going cziplee! =)

Mum just got a Jacuzzi tub spa thingy. it's scary with all the bubble bubbling yet it's damn comfortable..

Somehow, I've lost my interest going for Francis tuition edy. The up side is that before and after his class, we get to go 'shopping'

I dint notice that my classmates are all damn cool people, except for one.. he has got attitude problems that needs to be cured and fast!! you know who I'm talking about.

I seem to have loads of stuff waiting to be done but I've been watching Kimi's footages on U-tube the whole day! from 3.40 till 9.21 pm.. it really eats up my time watching such a cute guy! hehe =)

I want to do so many stuff now.. but, exams are like 3 weeks away and it's mid year? is it? haha.. this is how unfocused I am in school.. oh wells.

Every silver lining has a cloud
. ( random )

toodles =D