Thursday, April 19, 2007

i'm scwered =S

T.G.I. ALMOST.F

gotta go tuition later to stand up for almost 1 and a half hour if I can't answer a question when he ask correctly.

I'm not liking some one's attitude now man.. it's so rude and bitchy. I'm doing something for you and your community, thank me lar don't give me the i-dint-need-your-help-from-the-start look. appreciate it... URGH it's my second year doing it might as well let me do it again this year.

we have two weeks for exams and its coming and I'm still screwed with my AddMaths and physics. it's hard for one and I don't pay much attention during AddMaths for another...
how to score like that. HOW HOW HOW!!!

ponteng-ed just now for maths. I dint bring my book and I dint want to die.. went to Crystals class. it's so fun there. Ho Lee and Royce was imitating my voice which was annoying at first..

Uuh, had EST and Pn.Yong's food testing game.. I was the food taster. HAHA. at first I wasn't sure what was going into my mouth.. but after that, it was sooo fun!! I had one wrong though out of 10! couldn't recognise the cheese taste. ahahah =)

Tuition tuition tuition. urgh... I haven't finish a million work of Cik Ni's yet and I'm always skipping tuition because I'm not done with it. Its totally bad for health. haha... i mean me.