Saturday, April 28, 2007

I can't look away!

I haven't start studying =) && I'm happy about that. LOL. no inspiration to study at ALL.

UUh, finally thinking about sleeping back in my room.. after SO LONG. it was because of the movie I watched during Whey Jinn's 16th birthday party. Watching Saw 3.. I don't even dare to close my eyes while I'm bathing in the morning. So, due to my grandparents coming here, I have to be brave and step up to sleep in my own room!...

I am light,
I am one to strong to fight,
Return to dark where shadows dull,
You cannot have me anyhow
So go away,
And leave my sight,
Take with you this endless night!.

School today had Hari Anugerah.. I haven't, in my schooling years attend this kinda event. In fact I got that from my mum seen how she's never been to ONE of my report card days. the only time she step foot in my primary school was when I received my UPSR results.My mum is not the kinda parent who cares about what I get in school or if I was the best or if I got the most attention from teachers. I don't know if I should be lucky for that or not. I like it like this. I heard that some parent don't allow their child to even watch tele and get sent to tuition everyday and gotta study and not just hang out for a minute. That's so stressful. Many parent don't know how fragile a child physiology is =) ( is that right? )

My mum told me today that she loves
my brother more . =( when I was the one who always wake up early to go breakfast with her. so heart breaking. so to make things even. I didn't talk to her the whole day as pay back! muhahaha.

My sis always have the nicest more download before anyone knows about it. Like heroes and prison break. she told me to download it before it was aired anywhere else.. And now she asked me to download Drive. I haven't watch it but I'm guessing it's a nice series because there's many cute actors HAHA.. so, download DRIVE!