Sunday, April 1, 2007

FEVER in the morning, FEVER all through the night

I was browsing every formula one website and found many and many and many of Kimi's pictures! i was actually looking for kimi's new tattoo.. Saw a picture of him and his brother, Rami, i know it's a funny name, but they actually look alike, damn cute brothers. Anyways, i saw his wrist and saw some ink.. Wondering if it's a tattoo.. It's so amazing. LOLS. it's nice. don't know if it's fake or not though. Anyways, I'm going to have another column for Kimi's pictures. hehe. I'm having KIMI-FEVERR.. it's addictive..

went to get my eye checked yesterday to make my glasses. gosh, that guy took me into a room so dark and scaryy! ALONE. it reminded me of The Saw III... i was so freaked out. The point is, my eye sight is getting worst. i need 150 in my right eye and 75 in my left. !! THATS BAD!..

I'm going to look like a nerd =D