Saturday, April 7, 2007

I'm a soundaholic

One word for today. AMAZINGLY COOL.

Went to the Formula One Qualifying today. I gotta say, it's the Highlight of this month =)

Although Kimi dint grab pole, Massa did!! wohoo! Alo
nso is in between .. woooo!!

I'm sitting in Garnet, so can see the 14th and belows starting grid.. Get to see Sutil, Button,Speed.. and everyone else la. HAHAHA..

We bought a Ferrari Flag. gosh, it's so expensive.. RM 150 mannn!. HAHAHA.. it's worth it.=)

On the way home, this write Pardana, keep chasing our car ( my sis & I ) to give me his phone number. yuck! if it was so white guy then i'll for sure take b
ut it was some malay peoples. keep following us half of the way! it's scary ohkay!

Pictures timee!!

The Ferrari's Booth!


Massa going into the pit stop!



My sister and I reaching the Sepang Circuit!
KIMI, go KIMI!!


ME walking around bein' a jakun, never been to Sepang!

More to come tomorrow... can't wait. =)