Thursday, April 26, 2007

Have a little faith. It will be alright.

Day off !! if only everyday was like this.

Helped Whey Jinn to edit her magazine cover almost the whole day. learned something new too. I guess what I get for helping someone. =)

Had to babysit Keenan again today. I must say, you don't have to keep an eye on him now compared to last time where I gotta follow him everywhere. Grandmother will be like, after he climb out the window or fall down the stairs or take a lago and put it in his mouth or ears. Now, Keenan's is much smarted than we were when we were his age.. He's baby genius =)

Aww man. Watched American Idol just now. Idol Gives Back is so touching. The kids in Africa.. homeless, parent less, no love and care. no one to spoil them and show them the beauty of nature. It's so sad.. My water works was working. that's for sure. Now I feel like donating money to them. Giving them a little faith... They, same as us are the generations of tomorrow. Who decides that they have to suffer and we live like spoiled brats? The kids look so happy and
beautiful smiling and laughing. I'll give anything to see them happy for just a day. ANYTHING. they deserve it more then me..

Been sleeping very early this days. haha. nothing much better to do.. recharge my battery before the stressful days arrive.

I can't wait to go Pangkor... I want more than 2 nights there pleasee! HEHE