Friday, April 6, 2007

Thank God It's Sunday!

The whole day yesterday i dint get any connection. I really can die without connections..

Highlight of the day.. ready? I've received my FORMULA ONE TICKETS. yeah baby yeah!

I can't wait till its Sunday and I can finally see Kimi Raikkonen in person instead of seeing him on tele all the time =D

I was so mad at Uncle Gordon.. because he said Kimi, Massa, Jean Todh is going to Shangri-La for lunch! I was screaming and shouting with joy wishing he'll take me along.. But you think he would? NooOoOOo.. then I was screaming and shouting with anger!! then he said he was only lying.. but I don't believe. cose why would he lie out of the blue.. Then the next morning, he said it's only lunch for 5 pax and one of it is for Jean! urgh! I'm still mad at him..

Kimi and the rest of Ferrari teammates went to Langkawi for their road trip..haha, A nice place you picked huh, Jean... (when I mention Jean, I meant Jean Todh).. He's with Michelle Yeoh! YUCK!

Sunday Sunday Sunday come fasterrr!!!!!