Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It's not what boring stuff we do in life that matters, it's who we are.

It was a sun-less day today.. no sun, no heat. it's great! =)

Went to tuition yesterday.. Sat for Francis's test.. it was pretty hard. Hope I score..
Had dinner then and and and, I've bought new penss.. wohhoo.. one thing that changed is my handwriting..new pen, new handwriting but I don't like it. I want it to be back to normal but it's just different with the feel of new pens.

Nothing much happened the whole day.. it rained though.. thundering. nice to sleepp.

Today.. busy busy with cutting the class motto. Thank god Nisa was willing to help me out. In fact, she was excited to cut the papers.. she's so cool =)

Stayed back for Interact.. I'm beginning to be closer to Vivian.. I mean I am close to her but I'm getting closer. =D she's always has my back. and I will have hers. =)

Played a few games that was created by Kimberley, Jon and Sharon.. I like the slurping sound. slllllllurrrrpp!!. =p