Sunday, January 1, 2012

you're once, twice, three times a lady

iMovie - The Change Up.

there's too many inappropriate scenes in it. and there's always the f word in every sentences! I doubt it'll even be shown in Malaysia! that's too much f word to bleep out.

but it was hell hilarious! & come on Ryan Reynolds okayy!

ringed in the new years with a few of Jess' friends. we had BBQ again, but this time in this teeny tiny fire pit. dinner was at 12 something. I slept at around 1am.

I know, I know, while all of you guys are probably getting drunk and taking a whole bunch of pictures, I was sleeping.

though I must say, I prefer sleeping than anything else, so :))!

went to Fremantle today with Sam, sissy and Nic. There were soo bloody many people there!

the weather today wasn't all bad. it was windy and cloudy at first, then came Mr. Sun!

Didn't walk around for long :( maybe we'll come back during the winter. summer is just too sunny to walk around!

here you are, pictures of course!

Photobucket
I don't know if its a wet market, or the bazaar market..

Photobucket
hmm. I'm curious about how big that shopping mall is

Photobucket
seriously! look at that congested street!
pisses me off too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The eye of Fremantle!
HAHAH

Photobucket
hie fierce looking bird

Photobucket
hello Fremantle :) we meet again.

Photobucket
so many peeps!

Photobucket
it is nice having fish & chips at the dock :)!
very summery.

Photobucket
Photobucket
menu?

Photobucket
BUGS?!

Photobucket
looks can be deceiving.
my fish wasn't that good :(

Photobucket
according to sissy, that was amazeballs.

Photobucket

had ice cream after lunch :D! I say, and most of my unimates thinks i'm nutso for doing this but I like eating ice cream in the cold weather! my ice cream finished rather quick because I had to kept licking or else it'll melt under the sunny sun.

however, in the cold weather, you don't have to worry about it melting too fast :D

Photobucket
FISH & CHIPS?!

Photobucket
look at my sissy!
so happy I'm here :p

hung around the rocks for a little then we went to the top of a little hill.

Photobucket
they have sprinklers to keep the grass green!

Photobucket
I was putting on sunblock lotion! it was really sunny and burning

Photobucket
if you look closely, you can see a tiny eye of Fremantle.

Photobucket
do you spot me? I was trying to hide from the sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

let's go home!

guess that's all for today!

since sissy has to work everyday, we only get to go out once a day! now I'm just waiting for dinner to be served. I was thinking pizza tonight. but I don't know if sissy'll make it for me.



credits to Nic Shields for today's blogpost pictures :)!